- Official NREL NWTC Websites
- External software tools for wind system modeling:
- NuMAD (Numerical Manufacturing And Design)
NuMAD is a GUI preprocessor for ANSYS® finite element analysis software, developed by Sandia National Laboratories.
- System Advisor Model (SAM)
SAM is a performance and financial model designed to facilitate decision making for people involved in the renewable energy industry. It is developed by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory in collaboration with Sandia National Laboratories.
- External software tools and large-scale studies on grid integration of renewables:
- NWTC Weather Display
Current weather conditions at the National Wind Technology Center
- NWS forecast for the NWTC
National Weather Service forecast for the National Wind Technology Center